Moving homes from one country to another is a life-changing experience. It is a big decision, and it can be a stressful one too. That’s why you want to make sure that that your moving company is one of the best in the industry, giving you the assurance and peace of mind that every aspect of your move is of guaranteed quality. And there’s no better way of determining this, than by looking at the moving company’s certifications.
FIDI, which is a global umbrella organisation for international moving and relocation services, has established the FIDI Accredited International Mover (FAIM) programme a quality certification initiative dedicated exclusively to the international moving industry.
Key facts about FIDI:
• It is the largest global alliance of international moving and relocation companies, with members in over 100 countries.
• Developed over 20 years ago, FIDI was set up in response to changes in the global relocation industry, helping customers feel confident of a quality service, and supporting the industry to constantly evolve, innovate and deliver high standards, as well as creating strong partnerships and raising industry standards.
• The FAIM Quality label, which is mandatory for all FIDI members, is unique in its kind and sets the benchmark for quality services by being the most stringent and comprehensive quality standard for companies operating in the international moving and relocation industry.
• All companies holding this certification are regularly audited by an independent third-party, currently EY.
FAIM certified companies must:
• Comply with operational requirements relating to the quality of service and supply chain management.
• Prove they are financially and organisationally healthy.
• Abide by FIDI’s strict Anti Bribery & Corruption and Anti-Trust Charters.
• Prove compliance with stringent data protection principles and relevant international compliance regulations.
• Prove that they work with suppliers who follow the same high standards, leading to better control of the entire relocation process.
Why choose a FAIM accredited mover?
• Reduced risk by choosing a moving company which is independently assessed and certified as being dependable, giving you trust and peace of mind.
• Guaranteed quality services throughout each phase of the move journey.
• Linked to quality-minded parties around the world, ensuring consistent standards across the global moving and relocations network.
• Fair and transparent pricing models, with no hidden costs.
Doree Bonner International is proud to be a member of the FIDI global alliance and FAIM accredited, providing a true endorsement of our quality moving, packing, and storage services and our proactive and innovative approach which we apply to all aspects of the move process, from origin to destination.
To find out more about how Doree Bonner International can assist with your upcoming office or home move and storage needs, click here or request a free quote. Alternatively, please contact a member of our team for advice and information relating to your specific move requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.